Saturday, August 16, 2008

THE HEART OF A FRIEND!!




My heart bleeds at the thought of those happy moments i shared with you;


Those precious days where we all sat together ,


So melancholic it is to even think of believing what i heard..


Although my mind knows the truth, my heart refuses to accept it.


All those sweet memories flash by, those days of joy and exhilaration when we were all together;


In the same class, sharing joy and sorrow alike....I break up even to write this in the past tense, All words get stuck to my throat refusing to see the outer world for it seems they themselves do not want to picturize you as a dead person!!


Far down the lane , i can feel you walking away from us;


Covered by haze, the less visible you become, the more you walk down the yonder lane;


The fading moonlight seems to sprinkle all tiny stardust upon you.. making you glow amidst all the darkness...


Reflecting the line between life and death!


A blueish white aura outlines you and i can feel you smiling at me..


A majestical golden staircase descends from the sky before you, where you give one last look at me and flash a smile... a smile that is no more mortal! a smile that is going to be in my heart forever..


I watch dreamily as the staircase transcends along with you crossing all the holy horizons that man has never ventured past...


A tear rolls down my cheek and i turn back and start walking.. knowing that you are always there in my heart.. and with a queer feeling of bizzare calmness that tells me not to cry , but to be happy at the thought that i have the same friend inside my heart and also amidst the stars!!


Yes ... my friend.. Your body might have been plundered from us by time.. But your soul will always live with us.. until we die!! Until we all join together as stars again.. This time rocking the heavens for a change instead of our class XII EBM1!


You always live with us NEELESH and we still love you the same my friend!


Feel safe....

1 comment:

Sai said...

dude..this one was really touching!!!