Friday, August 15, 2008

At the edge of my TEEN AGE!!


Is this the real me i see?
So far Ashwath was nothing more than a fun loving and easy going teen.. But what is this sudden change i feel from within?
So far i have never been serious about anything. Taking things easy is what defines myself usually. But some kind of new pressure, a new pain is originating . Suddenly the world appears serious to me now! What sort of a weird feel is this? I am unable to picture it out?
I can feel myself slowly transcending all kinds of horizons! This is very new to me. So it also makes me a bit scared! I don't know why i feel so bizzare! I experience a sort of mysterious courage within me now that prompts me now and then to do things as fast as i can, killing the hesitation in me! I feel totally new .. I feel a considerable increase in my velocity to take decisions. Too bad i can't even identify this idiosyncracy which makesme feel new. Maybe , the caterpillar that comes out of its pupa as a butterfly can alone understand and feel what i feel now! I may even sound a bit preposterous in this. But this is what is exactly happening inside me! Some kind of new energy.. seems like i am all charged up to take over something that my conscience silently has apprehended! Whatever it is, it has created a turbulence in my blood.. pushing me into greater levels of self expectations and energy blast. The dire urge to achieve something is getting stronger each passing day. Yes!! i guess i am no more the chracteristic Ash which i have been so far. Am i evolving into some super human phase or just getting more matured which makes me feel that i am almost a man now? .. I dont seem to understand. Whatever it is , i can sense a new beggining that is very near stroming into my heart giving it all the energy it needs ultimately injecting shudders through my veins at times. I pray my Lord Krishna to give me endurance to bear with this new fangled energy that i feel within and to channelize me in the perfect path , harnessing and tapping myself to the extreme for tasting the everlasting flavour of success!

No comments: